Friday, June 5, 2009

Sleep deprived

I neeeed sleep. My sleep cycle has been messed up so much lately. Last night I stayed up sort of late after sleeping during the day yesterday due to not sleeping at all the night before. That's how it's been lately. It always seems fun to pull an all nighter until you end up with black rings under your eyes and feel like you are dying of influenza...

Even so right now I am sitting on the couch idly writing a blog entry while occasionally glancing up at the TV (which is on the fashion channel). I am currently listening to ABBA, so all in all I can pretty safely say I am doing nothing useful, and yet I still don't sleep.

Why does my subconscious brain have to be so stubborn when it comes to sleep? Maybe it thinks I will miss anything exciting and interesting that happens after I lose consciousness. Or maybe it thinks that sleeping is a waste of time when I could be doing so many things instead.

That second option is all very well except that I am too tired to do anything, quite simply am NOT doing anything, and have no problems wasting half my life sleeping in even when I actually have things that need doing.

I think tomorrow I'll make a new dress to wear to Jason's birthday bash on tuesday night.

I say that now but there's no way it will actually happen.

Sigh.


Goodnight blog.

I'm not really going to sleep.

1 comment:

Geez Louise said...

Know exactly how you're feeling Frank! I think it's a uni student thing, haha.